Re: [ShadowRealms] Newbie Introduction

    Message 1 of 12 , May 6, 2003
      > Hi everyone, my name is Rose and i've just joined the ShadowRealms
      discussion list. I live in South Carolina (in the process of moving to
      Georgia) and obviously I love Anne Bishop :) Some other authors I enjoy are:
      Anne Rice, Laurell K. Hamilton, L.J. Smith, Alice Borchardt, Jacqueline
      Carey, as well as countless others. I look forward to getting ot know
      everyone and learning from different points of view :) >>

      Welcome to the list, Rose :) We love new members and look forward to seeing
      all your points of view and insights etc. :)

      Kandra