Re: [ShadowRealms] Questions For Anne Bishop!

  • Bernice .
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 2, 2003
      Celest wrote:
      <<<<That's what I was thinking. Why didn't she used it on the night she
      "married" that man that Dorthea set up for her? Or did she just blow him up
      first and think later?>>>>

      the only reference i can recall to Jaenelle's snake tooth is in Heir.
      Jaenelle had come back from a *visit* to Little Terreille. Lucivar made the
      observation that she could have used the venom in her snake tooth against
      him, instead of struggling physically.

      as for why she didn't use it, who knows? i think Jaenelle had more of a
      tendancy (at the time) to lash out with her power rather than a physical
      attack.

      Bernice

      Message 32 of 32 , Apr 3, 2003
        yeah. I guess in that situation it would be a "react now!" situation.

        " Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto Beth daer: Rimmo nin Bruinen Dan in Ulaer!"