Re: [ShadowRealms] Luthvian

  • Bernice .
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2003
      you know, i was just reading the Blood FAQ again, and i noticed something...

      <this is from Anne's webpage>
      Q. Is Luthvian related to Andulvar?
      A. Yes. Luthvian is a descendant of Ravenar, the son Andulvar had with
      Hekatah.

      akkkk! that means Lucivar is a descendant of Hekatah as well <shudder> but i
      would never ever hold that against him ;)

      Bernice

    • Wyrmslyph
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2003

        > akkkk! that means Lucivar is a descendant of Hekatah as well <shudder> but
        > would never ever hold that against him ;)
        >
        > Bernice

        I wouldn't hold it against him either. However, Daemon or a part of the
        books related to him mentions that he and Lucivar used to have good natured
        arguments about who was the strongest Warlord Prince in the history of the
        Blood. So, barring the Hekatah factor, I believe that Lucivar would be happy
        and pleased to be a decedent of Andulvar and not just as 'adopted family'.
        :)

        -Becka
      • Daecivar
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2003
          You better not! ^_~ When I did the family tree I saw
          that. Kinda scary tree though. I wonder if that makes
          Prothar a great gradfather or whatever to Lucivar? ^o^
          Blessed Be and May The Darkness Embrace You ^_^
          Daecivar

          --- In ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com, "Bernice ." <jaenelle_13@h...>
          wrote:
          > you know, i was just reading the Blood FAQ again, and i noticed
          something...

          > <this is from Anne's webpage>
          > Q. Is Luthvian related to Andulvar?
          > A. Yes. Luthvian is a descendant of Ravenar, the son Andulvar had
          with
          > Hekatah.
          >
          > akkkk! that means Lucivar is a descendant of Hekatah as well
          <shudder> but i
          > would never ever hold that against him ;)
          >
          > Bernice

        • Celest Scarlet
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 31, 2003
            Lucivar would be very pleased about this! He always admired the Eryian warrior and I think he could dismiss Heketa {i think i spelled that wrong) and just admit relations to Andulvar. {I would!}

            ~Celest RavenWolf

            " Nin o Chithaeglir, lasto Beth daer: Rimmo nin Bruinen Dan in Ulaer!"