Re: [ShadowRealms] witch as anime

    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 9, 2003
      In a message dated 03-03-08 11:20:13 EST, Val wrote:

      << ANNEEEEEEEEE... WHERE ARE YOU? WE NEED YOUR HELP! >>

      Umm...Well, right now I'm buried under revisions the editor wants back asap,
      proposals for new work, workshops to prepare, and lots of stuff on the
      mundane side of life. :)

      Anne
    • Valerie W.
      Message 2 of 13 , Mar 9, 2003
        --- Kaeleer@... wrote:
        > Umm...Well, right now I'm buried under revisions the editor wants
        > back asap,
        > proposals for new work, workshops to prepare, and lots of stuff on
        > the
        > mundane side of life. :)
        >
        > Anne

        lol, well, what do you think about all this? Seems we've created quite
        a little stir amongst ourselves that we need you to help with.

        -Val

        http://taxes.yahoo.com/
      • Anual Perenial
        Message 3 of 13 , Mar 10, 2003
          Mundane life? I disbelieve! (sorry. Been hanging out with gamers.)

          ...I doubt there's any such thing as a mundane life. Even the most boring person in the world has universes within their mind... Even a dirty carpet has a history. Think of the chemistry it took to creater the nylon originaly, the passion of the people who studied for years to discover what new uses they could put chemicals to... The excitement as someone figured out how to spin it so fine, and weave it mechanicaly into a carpet... the years and years of metalurgy it took people to learn how to create the machines to spin that weave... Everything has a history. Look closely enought at anything or anyone and they're fascinating.

          Zen moment over. Anyone else in the DC/VA/MD area ever been to the DuClaw brewing company? I went yesterday, and WOW! Like, awesome food (I'm all about the food) and a beer tester platter (mmmmmmmmmmmmmy!) and a really cool atmosphere. Animal owners have to laugh at the name (DuClaw... Dew Claw...)... Yah...

          If anyone is interested, it's in the Arundel mall and online too.

          http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup
        • Sorina Star
          Message 4 of 13 , Mar 11, 2003
            I know this isn't about the DJT, but it's something done by Anne Bishop. Has anyone here read "Shadows and Light"? or something like that. It's the second book in Anne's other trilogy, about the Fae? I like it better than the first, but it's still not as wonderful as the DJT. Well, that's all

            Ja Ne!

          • Sabrina Akins-Becker
            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 11, 2003
              I don't think anyone would mind - I'd guess that most of us are also on
              Anne's "Annebishop" list on Yahoo.

              I like both series equally, for different reasons. Being a real-life Witch,
              I find her versions fascinating, as well as a MUCH better representation of
              what the Craft could be, than most "popular" treatments. FYI, the 3rd book
              in the Fae series, "The House of Gaian" (formerly The Mother's Hills), is
              due out October 2003, per Anne.

              BB,
              Sabrina
              I know this isn't about the DJT, but it's something done by Anne Bishop.
              Has anyone here read "Shadows and Light"? or something like that. It's the
              second book in Anne's other trilogy, about the Fae? I like it better than
              the first, but it's still not as wonderful as the DJT. Well, that's all

              Ja Ne!

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor