Re: [ShadowRealms] there be dragons

  • Bernice .
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
      Anne wrote:
      <<<The cover for the BJT omnibus is up at my website. You'll find the link
      on the News page. <g> >>>>>

      It looks wonderful, Anne :) can't wait!!!! i saw it mentioned that you'll be
      doing a new introduction for it?

      oh, has anyone else gotten a hold of Orbiter? I've ordered it but, i think
      the warehouse is having trouble tracking it down...

      Bernice (it must have been forever since i've posted ... )

    • Bernice .
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
        Anne wrote:
        <<<The cover for the BJT omnibus is up at my website. You'll find the link
        on the News page. <g> >>>>>

        wow, two posts after months of silence... ;) anyway, i just thought of
        something else... is the omnibus going to be mass market paperback size, or
        one of those larger paperbacks (trade paperback??), or *gasp* hardcover!

        Bernice

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
          --- "Bernice ." <jaenelle_13@...> wrote:
          > Anne wrote:
          > <<<The cover for the BJT omnibus is up at my website. You'll find the
          > link
          > on the News page. <g> >>>>>
          >
          > wow, two posts after months of silence... ;) anyway, i just thought
          > of
          > something else... is the omnibus going to be mass market paperback
          > size, or
          > one of those larger paperbacks (trade paperback??), or *gasp*
          > hardcover!

          I don't think that it's going to be hardcover, but I sure wish it was.
          lol

          Val

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2003
            In a message dated 03-02-03 10:34:18 EST, Bernice wrote:

            << i saw it mentioned that you'll be
            doing a new introduction for it?>>

            Yes, my editor asked me to write an introduction to the trilogy. :)

            <<is the omnibus going to be mass market paperback size, or
            one of those larger paperbacks (trade paperback??), or *gasp* hardcover!>>

            The omnibus will be a trade paperback.

            << oh, has anyone else gotten a hold of Orbiter? I've ordered it but, i
            think
            the warehouse is having trouble tracking it down... >>

            If the bookstore is having trouble, tell them the publisher is Fitzhenry &
            Whiteside. Trifolium is now an imprint of F&W, but if they're still in the
            bookstore's databanks as an independent publisher, that might be causing the
            delay.