Re: [ShadowRealms] Random question

  • Chris
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2003
      Has anyone here read the anthology "Elf Magic" by Martin H.
      Greenberg? If not, I highly suggest it. ^-^ I especially like the
      short story where the young French girl marries the Lord of the
      Hollow Hills. But I don't have the slightest memory of what the story
      was called. o.O;;; I have the long-term memory of a flushed goldfish.
      ~.~ *goes to rant about my ineptitudes*

      Hi:

      I collect Martin Greenberg anthologies, and
      they are quite good.

      Cerwin

    • X
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 30, 2004
        I jsut wanted to know
        if/when Ann Bishops trilogy will be turned into one
        big book to buy?
        -Claire

        http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
        Send your love online with Yahoo! Greetings - FREE!
      • Bernice .
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 30, 2004
          Claire wrote:
          <<< I jsut wanted to know
          if/when Ann Bishops trilogy will be turned into one
          big book to buy? >>>

          If you're talking about the Black Jewels trilogy, it has already been turned
          into an omnibus and was available December 2003. If you're asking about the
          the Fae trilogy, I don't think there's any plans to turn it into an omnibus
          yet :)

          Bernice

        • X
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 30, 2004

            > If you're talking about the Black Jewels trilogy, it has already been turned
            > into an omnibus and was available December 2003. If you're asking about the
            > the Fae trilogy, I don't think there's any plans to turn it into an omnibus
            > yet :)

            What! no! damn it.... the omnibus isnt out in australia yet... damn them
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 31, 2004
              In a message dated 04-01-30 21:36:21 EST:

              << What! no! damn it.... the omnibus isnt out in australia yet... damn them

              It might be, but since it's a U.S. publication, it may not be as widely
              distributed as the individual books. Some of the specialty bookstores might have
              gotten in a few copies.