Another Random Question

  • trunks_luver Kat
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2003
      Did anyone read the book Reunion? The author sent an offer to send a free
      copy to anyone who would be willing to review it, and I was wondering if
      anyone took them up besides me? As to those who haven't, be grateful... it
      sucked.

    • Sabrina Akins-Becker
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2003
        I'm currently working on it. Since I'm not done with it, and thus have't
        told the publisher/author my comments, I won't post them here. But
        afterwards, I will comment.

        Sabrina

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2003
          Once you've finished the book I'll post my review as well.