Random question

  • K <halfling_rogue@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 28, 2003
      Has anyone here read the anthology "Elf Magic" by Martin H.
      Greenberg? If not, I highly suggest it. ^-^ I especially like the
      short story where the young French girl marries the Lord of the
      Hollow Hills. But I don't have the slightest memory of what the story
      was called. o.O;;; I have the long-term memory of a flushed goldfish.
      ~.~ *goes to rant about my ineptitudes*
    • Chris
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 30, 2003
        Has anyone here read the anthology "Elf Magic" by Martin H.
        Greenberg? If not, I highly suggest it. ^-^ I especially like the
        short story where the young French girl marries the Lord of the
        Hollow Hills. But I don't have the slightest memory of what the story
        was called. o.O;;; I have the long-term memory of a flushed goldfish.
        ~.~ *goes to rant about my ineptitudes*

        Hi:

        I collect Martin Greenberg anthologies, and
        they are quite good.

        Cerwin

      • X
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 30, 2004
          I jsut wanted to know
          if/when Ann Bishops trilogy will be turned into one
          big book to buy?
          -Claire

          http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
          Send your love online with Yahoo! Greetings - FREE!
        • Bernice .
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 30, 2004
            Claire wrote:
            <<< I jsut wanted to know
            if/when Ann Bishops trilogy will be turned into one
            big book to buy? >>>

            If you're talking about the Black Jewels trilogy, it has already been turned
            into an omnibus and was available December 2003. If you're asking about the
            the Fae trilogy, I don't think there's any plans to turn it into an omnibus
            yet :)

            Bernice

          • X
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 30, 2004

              > If you're talking about the Black Jewels trilogy, it has already been turned
              > into an omnibus and was available December 2003. If you're asking about the
              > the Fae trilogy, I don't think there's any plans to turn it into an omnibus
              > yet :)

              What! no! damn it.... the omnibus isnt out in australia yet... damn them
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 31, 2004
                In a message dated 04-01-30 21:36:21 EST:

                << What! no! damn it.... the omnibus isnt out in australia yet... damn them

                It might be, but since it's a U.S. publication, it may not be as widely
                distributed as the individual books. Some of the specialty bookstores might have
                gotten in a few copies.