Re: [ShadowRealms] Question for Anne

  • Kyran Jaye
    Message 1 of 77 , Jan 16, 2003
      I'm not Anne, but...

      the Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America's website is
      www.sfwa.org. I think you have to be published to be a member, but they've
      got a lot of info on their website for the general aspiring author...

      another aspiring author, (aren't we all, these days? :)
      -kyran

      Message 77 of 77 , Feb 10, 2012
        Thanks, I'll start looking in health food stores and sections. Making my own sounds like the sort of thing that good intentions are made from.

        Pam

        Look! Dance of the Goblins is available on e-book now and for 70% off! http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/123080 code JF87E.