Question for Anne

  • Jilly Harris
    Message 1 of 77 , Jan 16, 2003
      Hi there,

      I'm a newbie sorta, I joined almost a month ago, but such as RL happens,
      it's blown up in my face. I do have a question for Anne. And it's a
      question as an aspiring author.

      I am a member of Romance Writers of America, but I am starting to stray
      away from the more traditionl romances towards a more fantasy based
      world. Is there a Sci-Fi/Fantasy Writers of America type of things, and
      did you join that? When I joined RWA, it was suggested highly by a
      personal friend that is a published and successful romance author
      herself, and she said that it definitely helped, as well as going to the
      various conventions they have where there are writing panels set up and
      editors there. I'm curious as to how you sorta got off and running so to
      speak? That is if you don't mind me asking.

      ~~Jilly
    • Pamela Mandeville
      Message 77 of 77 , Feb 10, 2012
        Thanks, I'll start looking in health food stores and sections. Making my own sounds like the sort of thing that good intentions are made from.

        Pam

        Look! Dance of the Goblins is available on e-book now and for 70% off! http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/123080 code JF87E.