Re: availability of Shadows in Aust

  • erichens@optushome.com.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2003
      > Just wanted to say hi, and I hope everyone had a good holiday season,
      > and despite patient waiting the sequel to Pillars isn't out on the
      > shelves here in Australia (at least not in my town) so I've had to go
      > to Amazon.com. But if you ever decide to forgive my poor bookstores
      > for that failure and come down here to visit, we have a spare room
      > you're welcome to.

      Snow, Galaxy Books in Sydney has it
      (http://www.galaxybooks.com.au/default.asp) and will ship it within
      24 hours. Where are you in Aust?

      Betsy
    • Anual Perenial
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2003
        > Just wanted to say hi, and I hope everyone had a good holiday season,
        > and despite patient waiting the sequel to Pillars isn't out on the
        > shelves here in Australia (at least not in my town) so I've had to go
        > to Amazon.com. But if you ever decide to forgive my poor bookstores
        > for that failure and come down here to visit, we have a spare room
        > you're welcome to.

        Snow, Galaxy Books in Sydney has it
        (http://www.galaxybooks.com.au/default.asp) and will ship it within
        24 hours.  Where are you in Aust?

        Betsy

        Alice Springs.  (waiting for the surprised silence and the inevetable question .... "but WHY?")

        http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

        Meet Singles
        http://corp.mail.com/lavalife