Christmas time!

  • Can you guess? <amy_tannahill@hotmail.co
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 23, 2002
      Happy Holidays to everyone on the list!!!!!
      Amy
    • Alex Berkowitz
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 23, 2002
        thanx amy - happy holidays 2 u 2...and 2 every1

        Alex:)
        **The thing about life...
        you can't win, and you can't lose
        but you gotta try**

        >From: "Can you guess? <amy_tannahill@...>"
        ><amy_tannahill@...>
        >To: ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [ShadowRealms] Christmas time!
        >Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:37:50 -0000
        >
        >Happy Holidays to everyone on the list!!!!!
        >Amy

        http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
        http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_virusprotection_3mf
      • William West
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 23, 2002
          On Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:39:36 -0800 Alex Berkowitz <darkdancer88@...>
          wrote:

          > thanx amy - happy holidays 2 u 2...and 2 every1
          >

          > Alex:)

          Happy Chriskwanzsolwalisadahannadon! (I think that about covers it)

          Angelq
        • Ronda L Christoph
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 23, 2002
            -- Hope your holidays are happy and healthful

            Ronda

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 24, 2002
              Best wishes of the season to you all. May your days be merry and bright.