Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: hello again

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2002
      > just got back off the summer hols and into a new semester (of my third
      year, oh the work load, it's to much) and how much shadow realms mail did i
      have!!! took a while but was good fun to read.
      > my best friend has just promised to buy me bjt for christmas.

      Yay! Glad you're going to get your own copies, Emma! :)
      Nice to have you back posting :)

      Kandra
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2002
        In a message dated 02-10-07 08:14:48 EDT, Emma wrote:

        << will look out for the lighthouse magisine when it comes out hopefully i'll
        be able to get hold of it. Do you know whose publishing it Anne? >>

        Well, Lighthouse magazine. :) They're in the UK, so I still have to find out
        if/how they distribute outside of the UK.

        Anne
      • comanch2
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2002
          What edition????
          In a message dated 02-10-07 08:14:48 EDT, Emma wrote:

          << will look out for the lighthouse magisine when it comes out hopefully i'll
          be able to get hold of it. Do you know whose publishing it Anne? >>

          Well, Lighthouse magazine. :) They're in the UK, so I still have to find out
          if/how they distribute outside of the UK.

          Anne

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor