Re: hello again

  • emma douglas
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2002
      hey everybody,

      just got back off the summer hols and into a new semester (of my third year, oh the work load, it's to much) and how much shadow realms mail did i have!!! took a while but was good fun to read.
      my best friend has just promised to buy me bjt for christmas. YAY! she was getting fed up of me nicking hers when i went home. now all i need to do is make sure she's buying shadows and light (damn university computers damn them won't let you buy across the net and i can't afford the web in my house) oh well
      will look out for the lighthouse magisine when it comes out hopefully i'll be able to get hold of it. Do you know whose publishing it Anne?
      and someone mentioned 'the worm ourobos' (how ever it's spelt) i picked it up years ago, i love that twisty writting style they used and my copy had really nice pen and ink illustations in. but no one i ever knew had heard of it.
      any way got to get back to work (joy oh joy)

      emma

      Sign up today at http://mail.lycos.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2002
        > just got back off the summer hols and into a new semester (of my third
        year, oh the work load, it's to much) and how much shadow realms mail did i
        have!!! took a while but was good fun to read.
        > my best friend has just promised to buy me bjt for christmas.

        Yay! Glad you're going to get your own copies, Emma! :)
        Nice to have you back posting :)

        Kandra
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2002
          In a message dated 02-10-07 08:14:48 EDT, Emma wrote:

          << will look out for the lighthouse magisine when it comes out hopefully i'll
          be able to get hold of it. Do you know whose publishing it Anne? >>

          Well, Lighthouse magazine. :) They're in the UK, so I still have to find out
          if/how they distribute outside of the UK.

          Anne
        • comanch2
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 9, 2002
            What edition????
            In a message dated 02-10-07 08:14:48 EDT, Emma wrote:

            << will look out for the lighthouse magisine when it comes out hopefully i'll
            be able to get hold of it. Do you know whose publishing it Anne? >>

            Well, Lighthouse magazine. :) They're in the UK, so I still have to find out
            if/how they distribute outside of the UK.

            Anne

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor