Shadows and Light

  • Ashredfern1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 1, 2002
      Is out in Iowa, I got it today! ( of course it was at the last book store I
      looked, but nevermind that, I still got it)
      Yay!
      Now I must finish the Lord of the Rings so that I can read it!
      Alyssa

      ' "That's rather degrading, do I really look like I would go and sleep in
      some worm eaten wooden box?" ' - Chase Frost on sleeping in coffins.

      'Hello, my name is Lucifer, the light bringer. I have no last name. I am one
      of God's angels, or, at least I use to be. Before He tore off my wings and
      cast me down to this abyss of fire. This is my story.'

      '"I personally find it quite humorous that religious leaders think that the
      cross wards off evil vampires. What do they think happened? As soon as their
      religion started there was spontaneous generation and vampires suddenly came
      into existence? I think not." ' -Chase Frost on crosses.

    • Alex Berkowitz
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 2, 2002
        >From: Ashredfern1@...
        >To: ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [ShadowRealms] Shadows and Light
        >Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:07:29 EDT
        >
        >Is out in Iowa, I got it today! ( of course it was at the last book store I
        >looked, but nevermind that, I still got it)
        >Yay!
        >Now I must finish the Lord of the Rings so that I can read it!
        >Alyssa

        lol...i picked it up sept 30th in cali :)...the bookstore didn't seem to
        know that it wasn't due out for another day:)

        just finished it 2day in the middle of english class...then i had 2 write a
        6-page essay :(
        alex:)

      • Elissa Holtmeier
        Message 3 of 15 , Oct 3, 2002
          Yay! I bought it on monday! I had to finish a book
          for my LIterature for Young Adults class first but now
          I'm waaaay over halfway done and expect to finish it
          tonight. I love it! I'm already waiting impatiently
          for the next book. Keep up the great work Anne!

          ~Elissa

          http://sbc.yahoo.com
        • Alex Berkowitz
          Message 4 of 15 , Oct 3, 2002
            yeah, i finished the book while sitting impatiently in english class...no im
            on 2 the invisible ring...btw, does ne1 know what the Melian Dialogue
            is?...have 2 read it for humanities...being a freshman sux...not so much at
            my school tho...friends with many jrs n seniors...yays im editor of the lit
            page of the newspaper...srry insesent ramblings...bored

            Alex:)
            **The thing about life...
            you can't win, and you can't lose
            but you gotta try**

            Message 5 of 15 , Oct 4, 2002
              Glad to hear copies are reaching the bookstores and that you're enjoying the
              story. :)

              Anne
            • Bernice .
              Message 6 of 15 , Oct 4, 2002
                yipeee!!!! i got mine yesterday, and i'm about half way through it now, and
                loving every bit of it :) just to let you know, i'm in Alberta, Canada, so i
                think most people should have access to it :)

                Bernice

                Message 7 of 15 , Oct 4, 2002
                  Anne the story was fantastic! As usual of course :) I
                  finished the book at about 1 this morning, compltely
                  ignoring the fact that I had to get up early and go to
                  class. I love the way the story has come together
                  (don't worry I won't spoil anything for those who
                  haven't gotten a chance to finish) I can't wait to see
                  what happen at the conlcusion of the Fae Trilogy. When
                  is the next book going to be released??

                  I must say all the new characters you've introduced
                  are wonderful, and of course the old ones seem even
                  better then they did before! Keep up the great work
                  Anne!

                  ~ELISSA

                  P.S. Has anyone else finished the book? I would love
                  to discuss it!

                  http://sbc.yahoo.com
                  Message 8 of 15 , Oct 4, 2002
                    In a message dated 02-10-04 13:09:46 EDT, Elissa wrote:

                    << Anne the story was fantastic! ....I can't wait to see
                    what happen at the conlcusion of the Fae Trilogy. When
                    is the next book going to be released?? >>

                    Glad you enjoyed it. The Mother's Hills will be coming out next October.
                    (And, no, it can't come out earlier. I haven't finished writing it yet. :) )

                    << I must say all the new characters you've introduced
                    are wonderful, and of course the old ones seem even
                    better then they did before! >>

                    I had fun with this bunch. And they'll all be back in the next book.

                    << P.S. Has anyone else finished the book? I would love
                    to discuss it!>>

                    Just remember to put SPOILER in the subject line so that those who want to
                    skip the discussion for the time being won't have to look at all.

                    Anne
                  • Alex Berkowitz
                    Message 9 of 15 , Oct 5, 2002
                      i finished it sitting in humanities...email me at darkdancer88@...
                      alex:)

                      >From: Elissa Holtmeier <peridott8@...>
                      >To: ShadowRealms@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: Re: [ShadowRealms] Shadows and Light
                      >Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 10:08:27 -0700 (PDT)
                      >
                      >Anne the story was fantastic! As usual of course :) I
                      >finished the book at about 1 this morning, compltely
                      >ignoring the fact that I had to get up early and go to
                      >class. I love the way the story has come together
                      >(don't worry I won't spoil anything for those who
                      >haven't gotten a chance to finish) I can't wait to see
                      >what happen at the conlcusion of the Fae Trilogy. When
                      >is the next book going to be released??
                      >
                      >I must say all the new characters you've introduced
                      >are wonderful, and of course the old ones seem even
                      >better then they did before! Keep up the great work
                      >Anne!
                      >
                      >~ELISSA
                      >
                      >P.S. Has anyone else finished the book? I would love
                      >to discuss it!

                      >New DSL Internet Access from SBC & Yahoo!
                      >http://sbc.yahoo.com

                      Alex:)
                      **The thing about life...
                      you can't win, and you can't lose
                      but you gotta try**

                    • Wyrmslyph
                      Message 10 of 15 , Oct 8, 2002
                        It's great! Now.... just got to wait for the next one and maintain patience.
                        I will just re-read all the other books a few times and toss in a few
                        authors while I am at it. :)

                        -Becka