Re: [ShadowRealms] Pillars

  • Valerie W.
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
      -looks around confused and embarrassed- Shadows?

      Message 2 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
        In a message dated 8/13/2002 8:04:57 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
        Kaeleer@... writes:

        > A penis with legs running around the barnyard?

        My friend Catherine, who just retired as a senior curator at the British
        Museum, is an expert on Roman erotic art, one element of which is the winged
        (and sometimes legged and tailed) phallus, sort of the classical equivalent
        of a rabbit's foot keychain. For her retirement party, they made her a huge
        poster-sized card with a bunch of them mounted on springs, so they jiggle!

        tal

        Message 3 of 12 , Aug 13, 2002
          >-looks around confused and embarrassed- Shadows?

          Shaoows is the next book coming out in October...it's the 2nd
          book in the Pillars trilogy. A web excerpt should be up in the
          next couple of days or so.

          Kandra
          Message 4 of 12 , Aug 14, 2002
            >>Shaoows is the next book coming out in October...it's the 2nd

            Shadows even....sigh :(

            Kandra
            Message 5 of 12 , Aug 14, 2002
              In a message dated 02-08-13 23:06:10 EDT, Val wrote:

              << looks around confused and embarrassed- Shadows?

              Shadows and Light. Next book about the Fae. Coming to bookstores October 1. :)

              Anne
            • Valerie W.
              Message 6 of 12 , Aug 14, 2002
                --- Kaeleer@... wrote:
                > In a message dated 02-08-13 23:06:10 EDT, Val wrote:
                >
                > << looks around confused and embarrassed- Shadows?
                > >>
                > Shadows and Light. Next book about the Fae. Coming to bookstores
                > October 1. :)
                >
                > Anne

                -laughs- You going to give me a free copy for being someone special?
                -gives her baby eyes-
                Val

                HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
                http://www.hotjobs.com
                Message 7 of 12 , Aug 15, 2002
                  In a message dated 02-08-14 01:23:21 EDT, tal wrote:

                  << Roman erotic art, one element of which is the winged
                  (and sometimes legged and tailed) phallus, sort of the classical equivalent
                  of a rabbit's foot keychain. >>

                  as a keychain nowadays, it would certainly be a conversation piece. :)

                  Anne
                • Alex Berkowitz
                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 15, 2002
                    >From: Kaeleer@...
                    >
                    >In a message dated 02-08-14 01:23:21 EDT, tal wrote:
                    >
                    ><< Roman erotic art, one element of which is the winged
                    > (and sometimes legged and tailed) phallus, sort of the classical
                    >equivalent
                    > of a rabbit's foot keychain. >>
                    >
                    >as a keychain nowadays, it would certainly be a conversation piece. :)
                    >
                    >Anne

                    that's an understatement

                    Alex:)
                    **The thing about life...