Re: [ShadowRealms] just wondering...

  • Valerie W.
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 30 10:12 PM
      Yeah... I'm reading Daughter right now.. again. And I'm paying more attention to her. She is unbelievably smart. The way she knows things.. like the father, brother, lover thing... that was amazing, considering it didn't really come into play until the third book.. Also a very well thought out plan on Anne's part (Give's Anne a high-five.. You go girl!) And how she knew... what 700 years before Jaenelle showed up that she was coming? I thought that was all great. She was still very crafy with her webs. =D

      Val.