SPAM ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • talpianna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2002

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2002
        Geez, tal....enough exclamation marks there?? :)

        Anyway, the file settings have been changed. In the past,
        members could upload and d/l files. It's now been
        changed. Members can still download files, but
        only Anne or myself can upload any.

        Soo, if anyone has something they would like to see added
        to the Files area, they'll have to send the file to me first.

        Kandra