Re: [ShadowRealms] when is a good time for a chat with the ladies of the dark...

    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2002

      << i was wondering when it would be a
      good time to have a chat with the queens of such a court >>

      Well, we wander in and out of here on a regular basis, so anytime is a good
      time.

      Anne
    • talpianna@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2002
        In a message dated 5/1/2002 1:54:49 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
        Kaeleer@... writes:

        > << i was wondering when it would be a
        > good time to have a chat with the queens of such a court >>
        >
        > Well, we wander in and out of here on a regular basis, so anytime is a good
        >
        > time.

        I think she means a scheduled group chat in the chatroom. Does this
        group ever do this? People chat in the Writerspace chatroom all the time;
        and the Lunatic Cafe tries to have a group chat on Friday evenings. It
        depends a great deal on people's schedules, and on their locations. I am
        currently on Pacific Daylight Time (Arizona doesn't change) and am usually
        free, as I am retired. I tend to be online in the afternoon and evening,
        into the wee sma' hours.

        It is also possible to chat in conference mode on Yahoo! IM if you have
        it.

        talpianna

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2002
          In a message dated 02-05-01 19:45:20 EDT, tal wrote:

          << I think she means a scheduled group chat in the chatroom. Does this
          group ever do this? >>

          Can't answer that since I don't go into chatrooms. Anyone else have the
          answer?

          Anne
        • comanch2
          Message 4 of 4 , May 2, 2002
            Ms. B. May I please ask a question of you? Where do you stand on the Amazon v. Author's Guild Issue?
            Thanks.
            Love to meet everyone in a chat room.

            In a message dated 02-05-01 19:45:20 EDT, tal wrote:

            << I think she means a scheduled group chat in the chatroom. Does this
            group ever do this? >>

            Can't answer that since I don't go into chatrooms. Anyone else have the
            answer?

            Anne

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor