Re: [ShadowRealms] question

  • Bernice .
    Message 1 of 60 , Apr 16, 2002
      Kyran wrote:
      <<However (and this may be a stupid question), I wonder if it's possible to
      keep someone from making the offering? I know you can break a member of the
      Blood, which usually serves the purpose, but can you keep an unbroken Blood
      from making the offering? Or did I skim over some part of the story and miss
      it? >>

      Anne would have to be final authority on this :) but it seems to me that
      there really wouldn't be any way to prevent the offering. It seems like a
      very personal ceremony. Unless there's specific materials that are
      needed.... hmm... on that note, i've noticed that most of the descriptions
      of Offerings to the Darkness are made in Sanctuaries, or Alters. is this
      necessary? or just more comfortable for the person?

      Bernice

    • LadyDragus
      Message 60 of 60 , May 20, 2007
        you bet.