Re: [ShadowRealms] update

  • Brandi Bennett
    Message 1 of 104 , Mar 31, 2002
      > It's a pleasant 75 degrees during the day and in the
      > 50's at night here in
      > the wonderful state of Louisiana. Come down, have a
      > few mint juleps while
      > you fish or swing on the porch with your neighbors
      > and talk about life,
      > children, grandchildren and that cute new young
      > couple that moved in down
      > the street :)
      >
      > Angela (wishing at times she was either Harper Lee
      > or Mark Twain reincarnated)

      SNERK! Are you sure you're not already?

      http://greetings.yahoo.com/
      Message 104 of 104 , Oct 22, 2007
        The anthology came out in 2000, so I must have written the story late '98 or
        in '99. Pretty much the same time I was writing Queen of the Darkness.

        Anne

        In a message dated 10/22/2007 12:27:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        char0218@... writes:

        When did you write that story?