[ShadowRealms] update

    Message 1 of 104 , Feb 2, 2002
      Quick update since I have these delusions of getting a full night's sleep. <g>

      I've got the editor's revisions and have started work on them. Before they
      came in, I started drafting The Mother's Hills, the third book in the Fae's
      story.

      Rumor has it the cover of Shadows and Light will feature Aiden and Lyrra (the
      Bard and the Muse).

      Other than that, I've been spending big chunks of my evenings giving the
      cockatiel, my problem child, lots of mom time because he stressed in a major
      way when the old parakeet died just before Christmas and chewed off most of
      the feathers under one wing, and trying to teach the baby parakeet I got a
      couple of weeks ago that hands are not scary things and if he learns to sit
      on a finger he can come out and play.

      Onward and upward,

      Message 104 of 104 , Oct 22, 2007
        The anthology came out in 2000, so I must have written the story late '98 or
        in '99. Pretty much the same time I was writing Queen of the Darkness.

        Anne

        In a message dated 10/22/2007 12:27:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        char0218@... writes:

        When did you write that story?