Re: [ShadowRealms] Yet another Intro

  • Kyran Jaye
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2001
      > Hello Everyone--

      Welcome!

      > Lately I've been rereading Fellowship of the Ring. I also

      Me too! It's been at least 6 years since the last time I read the series, and boy, am I glad I decided to re-read it... there's so much I'd forgotten... ::sigh:: But now I'll be able to watch the movie and really have a clue as to what they get right and/or leave out ;)

      -Kyran

      Okay, back to the shadows... ;)

      kyranjaye@...
      @>->-
      http://www.aeonsgate.com

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2001
        SyberGypsy wrote:

        > Walden's. It may not be cool but I get a great discount. In my private
        live
        > I belly dance--specializing in veil work. I also make desktop themes,
        screen
        > savers and outlook stationery. My website is www.thememagik.com

        Welcome to the list :) I've been to your website many times and
        really enjoy your work :) I think you have a great job, working
        in a bookstore, and a great private hobby too!

        > pile, Hob's Bargain by Patrica Briggs, Onion Girl by Charles de Lint and
        > Bloodlist by P.N. Elrod. Actually my tbr pile changes constantly I'm
        always
        > picking something up at work that leaps to the top of the heap.

        Hmm, don't think I've read anything by Briggs. I'll have to
        look her up.

        Kandra