Re: [ShadowRealms] bestsellers list

  • Angela West
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17 7:19 PM
      >OK, it's a small one, but it's still a bestsellers list. ::Grin::
      >
      >PILLARS made Adventures In Crime & Space's October paperback bestsellers
      >list. Whoo-hoo!
      >
      >Anne

      Yippee!

      Angela

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2001
          In a message dated 11/29/2001 7:54:31 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
          Kaeleer@... writes:

          > OK, it's a small one, but it's still a bestsellers list. ::Grin::
          >
          > PILLARS made Adventures In Crime & Space's October paperback bestsellers
          > list. Whoo-hoo!
          >
          > Anne

          The moles and I are doing the Murfle Dance for you!

          tal

        • Anny
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 21, 2002
            Oh cool! Congrats Anne!

            --

            Anny

            "I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart.
            What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I tried so
            hard.
            And got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter."