Pillars and Problems

  • amy_tannahill@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2001
      Well, Pillars was done in one night....Congratulations Anne...another
      triumph!

      Okay, my problem is still that I can't send any messages and I think
      it has something to do with HTML settings in hotmail, but I don't
      know how to control that. Can anyone help?
      The last time this happened I did a trial and of course it worked,
      but now I am having trouble again. It's like when you point something
      out that a child does and they purposely don't do it while everyone
      else is watching.....urrgghhh!

      Amy Tannahill
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2001
        In a message dated 01-11-03 17:08:14 EST, Amy wrote:

        << Well, Pillars was done in one night....Congratulations Anne...another
        triumph! >>

        Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it.