They like you, Anne ^_^

  • ebon_askavi@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
      http://www.penguinputnam.com/static/html/us/newsletters/science_fictio
      n.html

      Scroll down by the Roc thingy... "Get the latest on author's such as
      Dennis McKiernan, S.M. Stirling, Anne Bishop, and more."

      Ok, that was a random thing...but I saw it and thought maybe you'd
      like to know you're included in their little listing of authors. I
      know I'd be happy if a publishing house listed me in their little
      advertisement spiel.

      ~~A long absent Lady D
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001
        Here's the direct link to the Roc newsletter..which was just put out
        Friday:

        http://www.penguinputnam.com/static/html/us/newsletters/roc.html

        Grrr...I *really* have to emphasize the correct URL to Anne's
        website! (it should be http://www.sff.net/people/anne-bishop/
        notice the last / there). It WILL work as it's listed in the newsletter,
        but...it's the perfectionist in me, what can I say?

        K.
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2001
          In a message dated 01-11-02 14:16:29 EST, Danni wrote:

          << Ok, that was a random thing...but I saw it and thought maybe you'd
          like to know you're included in their little listing of authors. >>

          Thanks for pointing it out. :)