Re: [ShadowRealms] hello?

  • Soli
    Message 1 of 44 , Nov 1, 2001
      On Sat, 27 Oct 2001 21:59:45
      Kandra wrote:
      >Soli,
      >
      >> Just started Obernewtyn by Isobel Carmody today, which looks promising.
      >If anyone else has read her and has comments, please let me know.
      >
      >Let us know how this one is...I've been thinking about getting it :)
      well, it's pretty awesome just to start with, and I am planning to buy it too. definately something worth reading. :)

      Soli

      ---
      I am the rhythm and the noise
      the voices in your blood
      the logic and the lust
      the poison in your breath
      [Covenant-I Am]

      Nobody knows what I am.
      [Jack Frost, The Invisibles]

      http://clubs.lycos.com/live/events/september11.asp
      Message 44 of 44 , Nov 3, 2001
        In a message dated 01-11-03 04:15:02 EST, Kandra wrote:

        << ...and Xmas shopping to start and...eek!! >>

        I'm almost done. Probably the only deadline this year where I'm way ahead of
        schedule. <g>