Hiya!

  • the_lady_dances@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hello, all! I have this to say for my first post:

      This is soooo cool!! I am so glad to know that I was not the only
      person who became enthralled with--in fact, addicted to--the Dark
      Jewels Trilogy!! It is SUCH a fantastic series--I have read and
      reread it until the poor paperbacks have begged for mercy...

      I look forward to exchanging views and such with you all! Take care!

      --Jen--
    • wyrmslyph
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
        Well, Hiya! Welcome!!

        -Becka
      • Angela West
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
          >Hello, all! I have this to say for my first post:
          >
          >--Jen--

          Welcome!

          Angela
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 2, 2001
            Jen wrote:

            > Hello, all! I have this to say for my first post:

            Welcome to the list, Jen! :)

            Kandra