Hi everyone!

  • danae@optusnet.com.au
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 2, 2001
      I just wanted to introduce myself to you all. I am known as Danae,
      and I'm from Sydney, Australia.
      I just finished "Queen of Darkness" last night, and must say that I
      thoroughly enjoyed the series, and would love to see more!
      I like to read, am a fan of David Eddings, Anne Rice, Stephen King
      and Anne McCaffrey in addition to Anne Bishop, and I also like to sew
      and partake in other crafty activities in the free time that doesn't
      really seem to exist! ;)

      Danae
    • Angela West
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 2, 2001
        >I just wanted to introduce myself to you all. I am known as Danae,
        >and I'm from Sydney, Australia.

        >Danae

        Hello and welcome!

        Angela
      • kathleen_luu@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 2, 2001
          Welcome, Danae
          I am a new member myself :). Just joined about a few weeks ago, I
          think.
          Message 4 of 15 , Sep 2, 2001
            Hello and welcome to all the folks who have recently joined the list.

            I haven't been posting much because I'm very focused on the current story
            (which is coming along nicely, btw <g>). For the people who have asked
            questions in the past week or so, I still have those posts and will answer
            them as soon as I can.

            Anne, heading back to Tir Alainn
          • wyrmslyph
            Message 5 of 15 , Sep 2, 2001
              > I just wanted to introduce myself to you all. I am known as Danae,

              Welcome!!

              -Becka
            • El Suz
              Message 6 of 15 , Sep 3, 2001
                Hey, welcome to the list!
                I'm Susannah. Most of the time i just lurk. <g>

                > I just wanted to introduce myself to you all. I am known as Danae,
                > and I'm from Sydney, Australia.

                Really, i'm from Brisbane, and you may have had the Olympics, but we
                have the Goodwill Games! <g>

                > I just finished "Queen of Darkness" last night, and must say that I
                > thoroughly enjoyed the series, and would love to see more!
                > I like to read, am a fan of David Eddings, Anne Rice, Stephen King
                > and Anne McCaffrey in addition to Anne Bishop,

                I really liked Anne MacCaffrey's Pern Novels and a few others, but in
                general, all the sci-fi terms just completely buried me. I love
                David Eddings and Anne Rice though, and of course i absolutely adore
                Anne Bishop! ;)

                -Susannah
                Message 7 of 15 , Sep 3, 2001
                  > Welcome, Danae
                  > I am a new member myself :). Just joined about a few weeks ago, I
                  > think.

                  Welcome to the list, Kathleen and Danae :)

                  Kandra
                • ananda_of_the_bells
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 2, 2002
                    Greetings! My name is Teresa,and I just joined the group. I have
                    enjoyed reading science fiction and fantasy since I was a child. The
                    Black Jewels Trilogy is one of my favorite series, and I'm looking
                    forward to future stories about the Realms. I also love filksongs....
                    has anyone written any songs about the Blood yet? If so, I'd like to
                    see them! Take care, and bye! Teresa
                  • Cathy Midson
                    Message 9 of 15 , May 3, 2002
                      Nice to meet you teresa, by the way i should probably
                      introduce myself as well...
                      Hi everyone, my name is Catheigh and well, like teresa
                      i just joined our little group. I absolutely love the
                      black jewels trilogy and i can't wait for anymore that
                      might possibly come out in the future. Although, at
                      the moment i can't wait until 'shadows' is published.
                      Anywayz, i've got to go, talk to you all soon,
                      Catheigh

                      --- ananda_of_the_bells <teresalynne@...>

                      http://health.yahoo.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , May 4, 2002
                        >>Nice to meet you teresa, by the way i should probably
                        introduce myself as well...
                        Hi everyone, my name is Catheigh and well, like teresa
                        i just joined our little group.>>

                        Welcome to the list, Catheigh! Who are some of your
                        other favorite authors/books??

                        Kandra
                      • Cathy Midson
                        Message 11 of 15 , May 5, 2002
                          Lets see,

                          I like Isobelle Carmody, Traci Harding, Sharon Green,
                          Kate Elliot, Elaine Cunningham, and Mindy Klasky. I
                          can't think of any other at the moment, although i'm
                          sure i could if i could remember them all.

                          --- Kandra <kandra@...> wrote:
                          > >>Nice to meet you teresa, by the way i should
                          > probably
                          > introduce myself as well...
                          > Hi everyone, my name is Catheigh and well, like
                          > teresa
                          > i just joined our little group.>>
                          >
                          > Welcome to the list, Catheigh! Who are some of your
                          > other favorite authors/books??
                          >
                          > Kandra

                          http://health.yahoo.com
                        • Wyrmslyph
                          Message 12 of 15 , May 12, 2002
                            Hi there! Welcome!!
                            -Becka

                            Message 13 of 15 , May 12, 2002
                              > Hi everyone, my name is Catheigh

                              Hi there! Welcome to you too! :)
                              -Becka
                            • Sam
                              Message 14 of 15 , Oct 13, 2004
                                He everyone, I a newbie to this group but I love to read Anne
                                Bishop's novels and her short works. I also read Ann Rice, Tolkien,
                                and James Patterson novels!

                                ~samus
                              • Kim Vaz
                                Message 15 of 15 , Oct 16, 2004

                                  > He everyone, I a newbie to this group >
                                  Welcome Samus!

                                  -Kim

                                  --
                                  "So I'm credited with a book I didn't write, that's about sex although
                                  it isn't, and is being used by a rebellion that has yet to rebel."