Colorado Gold Conference

  • jkduvall@rmi.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2001
      I don't know how close any of you live to Colorado, but if you're a
      writer who's serious about having your novel-length fiction
      published, this conference is an excellent one for helping you reach
      your goal. Most of all, it's just SO MUCH FUN!

      Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers sponsors one of the best multi-genre
      writers conferences in the country! It's time to mark your calendars
      for RMFW's 18th Annual Colorado Gold Writers Conference coming up
      September 14, 15 and 16, 2001, at the Embassy Suites in Englewood,
      Colorado.

      Guest agents include: Michelle Brummer (Donald Maas Literary Agency),
      Lori Perkins (Perkins Literary Group), and Cricket Pechstein (New
      Brand Agency Group).

      Guest editors include: Dan Barlowe (Aardwolf Press), Elizabeth
      Collins (Gardenia Press), Winifred Halsey (Speculation Press), Karen
      Kosztolnyik (Warner Books), Kim Nadelson (Harlequin/Silouette), and
      Lorraine Stephens (Wings Press Ltd.).

      This year's keynote speaker is multi-award winning author, P.D.
      Cacek. Other well-known author-speakers include Reggie Rivers (also
      talkshow host for KHOW radio), Jasmine Cresswell, Diane Mott
      Davidson, Leslie O'kane, Francine Matthews, Maggie Osborne, and many,
      many more!

      Sign up for a one-on-one appointment with the editor or agent of your
      choice, which comes free with your conference registration. And
      register for an editor/agent workshop, an excellent opportunity to
      have your work evaluated by a professional. Inspiring workshops and
      panels about the writing craft, marketing your work, and many other
      topics of interest to writers of genre fiction, will be facilitated
      by our guest agents and editors, professional speakers and authors.

      Conference fee is only $169 for 3 full days of workshops, networking,
      and professional guidance. Space is limited, so register as soon as
      you can. For more information and registration forms, visit the Rocky
      Mountain Fiction Writers website: http://www.rmfw.org

      I hope to see you at Colorado Gold this September!

      Karen Duvall
      Vice President, Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers

      http://www.karenduvall.com
      PROJECT RESURRECTION by Karen Duvall
      "...an entertaining adventure." Fred Cleaver, The Denver Post

      http://www.speculationpress.com