[ShadowRealms] competition by novelist

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2001
      I'm passing this along since the author who sent it was considerate enough
      not to spam the list but asked for permission to have it posted.

      Anne

      Hi
      I'm a Scottish author of vampire and horror novels
      I wondered if your readers would be interested in a competition I'm running.
      If anyone signs up for a free newsletter about my writing, they get a chance
      to enter a competition where their name becomes a vampire in my new novel
      (set in 18th Century Scotland during the Jacobite rebellion)

      They can sign up at http://www.willie.meikle.btinternet.co.uk

      I didn't want to SPAM your board, so I thought I'd ask you directly.

      Willie