Plus a ? or 2 Re: I may have figured it out...

  • Orian Windrider
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2000
      Thanx all. I know that question has probably been asked
      before, but I love these books so much, I just wanted to
      figure out what happens exactly. BTW, did we/you ever figure
      out what happened to Alexandra, Leland and Philip?

      -Jess

      --- In ShadowRealms@egroups.com, Angela West <yournitemare@e...>
      wrote:
      > >Oh, poor Thor...*smiles in sympathy*
      > >I'll agree about the brick part, though...! ;)
      > >Anyhoo, I agree with you, but I have a question.
      > >At the end of QUEEN, Draca says that the Queen of Ebon
      > >Askavi is gone, and the Dark Court no longer in existance.
      > >What does that mean? Jaenelle is still alive, is still
      > >Witch (right? I was a little unclear on that.), and
      > >still wears Jewels. BTW, I know Twilight's Dawn is a new
      > >Jewel, but could is POSSIBLE be as powerful as the Black?
      > >Or maybe between the Black and the Ebony?
      > >
      > I think we determined that it's stronger than Ebon-gray but not as
      strong
      > as Black. The Dark Court is gone because the Queen of Ebon Askavi
      always
      > wears the Black and Jaenelle no longer wore the Black or Ebony. Not
      all
      > Witches were Queens nor were all the Queens of Ebon Askavi Witch as
      Draca

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 19, 2001
        In a message dated 00-12-30 21:11:31 EST, Jess wrote:

        << BTW, did we/you ever figure
        out what happened to Alexandra, Leland and Philip? >>

        If anyone knew what happened to them, it was Saetan--and he never said.