Re: Digest Number 572

  • Meg
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2000
      I second (or third or whatever) the recommendation
      of Michelle West. I absolutely loved the Sacred Hunt
      duology although I got overly attached to Stephen and
      those of you whom have read it know what I mean ;) I'm
      still in progress of reading The Shining Court.
      --Meg

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/
    • Kyran Jaye
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2000
        > I second (or third or whatever) the recommendation
        > of Michelle West. I absolutely loved the Sacred Hunt
        > duology although I got overly attached to Stephen and
        > those of you whom have read it know what I mean ;) I'm
        > still in progress of reading The Shining Court.
        > --Meg

        Absolutely - I got overly attached to Stephen too. But without it, the
        story would have been a lot less powerful - and the Sun Sword would
        have been a lot more complicated.

        Then again, I get attached to most of her characters, so... I just
        have to hope she writes fast ;)
        --
        Kyran Jaye
        @>->-