Re: [ShadowRealms] Digest Number 556

  • thorsson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2000
      In a message dated 11/7/2000 4:10:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      ShadowRealms@egroups.com writes:

      <<
      Alright, good guess, but wouldn't there have also been a hint of the black
      in there too if there was a hint of the ebon-gray for Lucivar?
      Amy Tannahill >>

      Daemon never wanted everyone to really know if he wore Black or not, besides
      couldnt Daemon put the Ebon-Gray in? but the other theory about the gray
      lady's daughter, thats a good thought\

      thor
    • thorsson@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 7, 2000
        In a message dated 11/7/2000 4:10:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        ShadowRealms@egroups.com writes:

        << maybe the black widow who put the spell on the gate
        was someone we haven't encountered yet, but has the strength of Ebon Grey.

        Bernice >>

        could it be that it was not a spell per say, but like a pocket of energy from
        a kindred? well I dont think it was but hey, who knows. I am just glad
        everyone is writing again

        thor
      • Bernice .
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2000
          Thor wrote:
          >could it be that it was not a spell per say, but like a pocket of energy
          >from
          >a kindred?

          you know, that's a pretty good idea :) i think we all kinda have a tendancy
          to ignore the kindred in Terreille in our discissions, probably because
          they've been gone for so long. but just on another note, the black widow
          didn't necessarily have to be from Terreille, but maybe she was from
          Kaeleer. personally, i get the feeling that the spell, or whatever it was,
          was rather old.

          Bernice

          http://profiles.msn.com