Re: [ShadowRealms] Re: Yet Another Newbie

  • Kyran Jaye
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 7, 2000
      From: Kaeleer@...
      To: ShadowRealms@egroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2000 8:54 PM

      << My first question: why don't you have a "name" in the display? (as
      opposed to email address...)Okay, so it's a stupid question. But I'm
      curious. :) >>

      > I have no idea. That's just the way it comes out.

      Actually, it has something to do with how your account is set-up on eGroups,
      but I was wondering if you did it on purpose or not....

      -Kyran
      who may have to go back to reading from the message board 'cause her email
      box is awfully full lately.... ;)

      Lady Kyran Jaye of Aeon's Gate
      www.aeonsgate.com @>->- kyranjaye@...