"New" Series

  • Michelle Reis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28 12:39 PM
      hey guys. i just read these great new books and i had to share them
      with someone. they're not set in any fantasy realm, but the lead
      *is* a strong female character, so I hope this isn't too off-topic.

      the series is janet evanovich's stephanie plum mysteries and they're
      REALLY, REALLY good and EXTREMELY funny. there were times when i was
      laughing so hard i almost fell off my couch. they're so good i
      smuggled them into work and did a little illicit reading when no one
      was around. okay, a lot of illicit reading!

      anyway, in the absence of the invisible ring and winter's heart, i
      had to find something to read, and janet evanovich is wonderful. so,
      if any of you are looking for a "new" author, give her a try. you
      won't regret it.

      michelle
    • Bernice .
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30 1:23 PM
        YIPEE!!!! only 10 more days till Ring comes out!!!!

        Bernice

        http://profiles.msn.com