Re: [ShadowRealms] Digest Number 446

  • elfgirl@mindless.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000
      We actually have another Mercedes Lackey fan on board, I just finished 'By the Sword' and it's really good! The only thing that disturbed me was the fact that all the warriors had these fantastic horses, and when one got killed they'd just name the next horse the same name and keep going like nothing happened... but I guess that was realistic, considering a warrior's problems...
      The same thing bothered me in the Black Jewels Trilogy, actually. Jaenelle never even thought to ask Daemon (at least while the readers were listening) if, oh yeah, Dark Dancer was still around or not?
      Maybe I'm just a sucker for horses :)
      ~Gaea

    • Angela West
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 29, 2000
        oh yeah, Dark Dancer was still around or not?
        >Maybe I'm just a sucker for horses :)
        >~Gaea

        I know he died at the end of Heir but he seemed to be demon-dead at least
        for a while. I assumed he returned to the Darkness shortly after.

        Angela