Re: [ShadowRealms] summer surprise

  • Adenike Akitoye
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2000
      >Before we all abandon our computers to enjoy the summer, I thought I'd give
      >you all a surprise. The excerpt for THE INVISIBLE RING is now at my
      >website, accessible from the News or Realms pages. ::grin::
      >Anne

      Whohoo!!!!
      Nikki
    • Preeti Gupta
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 18, 2000
        Okay, I have to ask as it seems I am really missing something.
        What is the significance of the quill in regards to castration? Is
        this something really obvious that I didn't pick up on? If anyone
        who knows would rather not answer this question on the list because
        of the minors here, feel free to send it to me off-list. Thanks.

        Preeti
      • Angela West
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 20, 2000
          > Okay, I have to ask as it seems I am really missing something.
          >What is the significance of the quill in regards to castration? Is
          >this something really obvious that I didn't pick up on? If anyone
          >who knows would rather not answer this question on the list because
          >of the minors here, feel free to send it to me off-list. Thanks.
          >

          >Preeti

          Dorothea used the quill to write out the orders to have someone shaved
          therefore they became a member of the "Brotherhood of the quill."

          Angela