Re: [ShadowRealms] summer surprise

  • Angela West
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2000
      >Before we all abandon our computers to enjoy the summer, I thought I'd give
      >you all a surprise. The excerpt for THE INVISIBLE RING is now at my website,
      >accessible from the News or Realms pages. ::grin::
      >
      >Anne
      >
      >http://www.sff.net/people/anne-bishop

      Have I told you lately just how much I really love you?

      Angela
    • Adenike Akitoye
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2000
        >Before we all abandon our computers to enjoy the summer, I thought I'd give
        >you all a surprise. The excerpt for THE INVISIBLE RING is now at my
        >website, accessible from the News or Realms pages. ::grin::
        >Anne

        Whohoo!!!!
        Nikki
      • Preeti Gupta
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 18, 2000
          Okay, I have to ask as it seems I am really missing something.
          What is the significance of the quill in regards to castration? Is
          this something really obvious that I didn't pick up on? If anyone
          who knows would rather not answer this question on the list because
          of the minors here, feel free to send it to me off-list. Thanks.

          Preeti
        • Angela West
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 20, 2000
            > Okay, I have to ask as it seems I am really missing something.
            >What is the significance of the quill in regards to castration? Is
            >this something really obvious that I didn't pick up on? If anyone
            >who knows would rather not answer this question on the list because
            >of the minors here, feel free to send it to me off-list. Thanks.
            >

            >Preeti

            Dorothea used the quill to write out the orders to have someone shaved
            therefore they became a member of the "Brotherhood of the quill."

            Angela