My brief brush with Treachery and Treason

  • Lundgren
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4 7:45 PM
      All right you guys, wanna hear a feel-bad-for-Maren-story? (Another one!
      Lol) Okay, here goes.

      As you know, I haven't been able to find a copy of T&T at the bookstores I
      happen to chanca upon. Grrr. Anyways, I was at Barns and Nobles today, and I
      compleatly forgot that they might have it! Okay, here's what happened. I
      went there for a friend so we could work on World History homework together.
      (I have seven maps due tomorrow. Ack!) Anyways, it was a great work time,
      and I got soooo much done. (Only six more maps to go! [jk]). Anyways,
      everything totally left my mind except coloring. So, the time came that her
      father was going to pick us up, and we were cleaning up, and she wanted to
      read a story in Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul. Anyways, I get the book
      in my hands and 'bing!' the light in my head goes on. I literally DROP the
      book on the floor (and on some woman's shoe) and race for the nearest
      counter so they can tell me where the book was. (I wasn't sure where it was
      stored cause it's by lots of authors, see?) And so I get the help, and he
      takes me to where it is, and I held it in my hands!!!! I was THISCLOSE to
      having it! But I only had two bucks!!!!!! It was horrible! And my friend
      didn't have any money I could borrow either. (She just HAD to get that apple
      strudel......) It sucked booty big-time! (Is that appropiate?) So anyways, I
      figure that I could at least READ the story, but as I open the book and turn
      to the page, my friend spots her dad, and drags me away to the door. I had
      to let go of the book if I didn't want to be arrested for shopplifting.
      Sigh:( But on the bright side, I did get to read the first
      paragraph........talk about torture!!

      And I asked my mother if we could go back and get it, and she said no.
      Grrrrr.

      Ahem, a suggestion.....if anyone on this list who has T&T, and is ever
      REALLY REALLY bored, you could always just type out the story for me and
      send it to me personally! Do you know how much I would love you forever and
      forever and forever? (Hint, hint, hint.....) It would probably be the only
      way I will ever get to read this story! (At least that's the way it's
      looking right now....) Sigh, well, it was worth a try, right? Right?

      Anyways, that concludes my story on my breif brush with T&T.

      ~Maren