Re: New Survey

  • kandra
    Message 1 of 53 , Jun 2, 1999
      Deb said:

      >hey, why can't we go back and vote for the earlier surveys. It would
      >be nice if Onelist would expand on what can be done there.

      I know what you mean! I'd love to be able to have more than one
      survey up at a time. But, you can always post to the list what
      your answers would have been ;)

      Kandra
    • Tati2072@xxx.xxx
      Message 53 of 53 , Sep 12 3:32 PM
        Goodness but I love the way you think girl! :) Actually I think it also has
        to do with the publishing house, when they see that an author has a hit in a
        series than they simply want more of the same. I am of course not at all
        conversant with the publishing community, but if it works for almost every
        other type of business then why not the book business?

        Tatianna