new member

  • Moon shadow
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2000
      Hello!
      I hope this works. I have just finished reading the trilogy (twice) and
      I've never loved any books more. Is that sufficient for me to become a
      member? I read a few of the past messages but there were way too many to
      read them all. I had a few things I wanted to ask. Will anyone get mad if
      I ask them even though they might have been answered already?
      Nicole

    • Angela West
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 7, 2000
        >Hello!
        >I hope this works. I have just finished reading the trilogy (twice) and
        >I've never loved any books more. Is that sufficient for me to become a
        >member?

        >Nicole

        Being slightly insane helps. Welcome!

        Angela
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 11, 2000
          I forwarded a message from one of
          our newest members, Jill Sherman,
          to the list, as her message was accidentally sent to me. So please
          give Jill a warm welcome :)

          Kandra
          Learn from the past but don't live there.
        • Layne
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 7, 2005
            Hello, all. My name is Layne and I joined this group because I love
            Anne Bishop's work, and I am interested in meeting others who do, too.

            I was looking at the recommended reading list, and I would like to
            mention another great author - Diana Marcellas. Her 3 books so far
            are "Mother Ocean, Daughter Sea", "The Sea Lark's Song",
            and "Twilight's Rising, Serpent's Dream." These books are all set in
            the same world, and there will be at least one more book in this
            series, maybe more. I thought it was only going to be a trilogy, but
            found out when I finished the third book that the story wasn't done.
            Anybody looking for something new and wonderful should try these.

            -Layne
          • momof2nastyboys@verizon.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 7, 2005
              Hi and welcome to the group Layne! I will have to check out the books you recommended, they sound good. I am BJ (Bobbie Jo), from Pittsburgh PA (well close anyway). Hope you like the group! BJ