Re: [ShadowRealms] Book Suggestions

  • Adenike Akitoye
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 6 8:16 AM
      "> > AH, the luggage!!! love it. I love everyone you like too, what do you
      > think
      > > of Vimes?
      >
      > I like Vimes...not my favorite, but definitely better (IMHO) than
      > Rincewind. Vimes always reminds me of this lost man...lol!
      >
      > Kandra

      I dunno, Rincewind is just weird. uhmm, the gentleman who runs Ankh Morpork
      (sp?) erg, the name escapes me, he is another fun and interesting character.
      Carrot should never be king, he would be cute, but not enough.
      Nikki
      (sharing idle opinions)
    • Catriona
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 7 3:58 AM

        > "> > AH, the luggage!!! love it. I love everyone you like too, what do you
        > > think
        > > > of Vimes?
        > >
        > > I like Vimes...not my favorite, but definitely better (IMHO) than
        > > Rincewind. Vimes always reminds me of this lost man...lol!

        I love Vimes, I saw Paul Darrow play him in the play 'Guards!
        Guards!" in Edinburgh a while ago and he *was* Vimes for me -
        slightly confused and totally laid back!

        Trina

        ps. For those of you who have ever seen the classic british SF
        series Blakes 7, he is the guy that played Avon.

        Nexis Handcrafted Jewellery
        http://www.nexis-jewellery.com/
        Snail Mail:
        171 Maple Terrace, Greenhills, East Kilbride.
        Glasgow G75 9EH. Scotland. UK
        Tel: (UK) (0)1355 901884