Robert Jordan

  • thorsson@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 6:28 PM
      In a message dated 3/28/00 4:27:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      ShadowRealms@onelist.com writes:

      << and the other fantasy author I
      enjoy(besides Anne Bishop of course) is Robert Jordan. Anyway, that
      is a little about me!!
      Glenn >>

      okay let me get this straight, matt and glenn(welcome) like jordan, and nikki
      and kandra do not... hmmm there must have been something to Jaenelles theory
      about some things being some how written in male<g> anywomen out there like
      jordan?

      <<My friend liked
      'Lendel better than Stefan>>

      thats the lousy bards name! I must agree with your friend! I think setfan
      should have been the one to die and make room for lendel! he was so damned
      awesome! reminded me of a few friends. though they were not so overt in their
      sexual preference:)

      thor
    • Betsy
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6 11:05 PM
        > making a
        > > glossary so that when I'm reading book 6, say, and it refers to
        > > something which happened to a character in book 2, I have some
        > > idea of what they're talking about. I'm up to book 7...
        >
        > Ohmygod! If *I* felt I had to do something like that to keep
        > track of things, I better than more than just *like* the
        > author!
        >
        > Kandra

        Put it this way -- I like the books well enough to put in some time
        on the glossary so I can keep reading the series but not well
        enough to re-read the whole damn series every time a new book
        comes out!
        Betsy