from deb

  • Debra Beth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 1999
      hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I just finished Heir to the
      Shadows and have lots of questions/ideas, but being compulsive I want
      to skim through the archives and see what has been already discussed
      so I will do that and then put in my 2 cents. - Deb
    • Catriona
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 1999
        > From: Debra Beth <picarify@...>
        >
        > hello, just wanted to introduce myself. I just finished Heir to the
        > Shadows and have lots of questions/ideas, but being compulsive I want
        > to skim through the archives and see what has been already discussed
        > so I will do that and then put in my 2 cents. - Deb

        Jings girl, just dive right in - I haven't even read it yet and I still jump
        right in with my opinions :)

        btw guys I'm *still* waiting for Amazon to send me the books out!
        Once they FINALLY arrive I might have more informed opions :))))

        Trina
        Nexis Handcrafted Jewellery
        http://www.nexis-jewellery.com/
        Snail Mail:
        171 Maple Terrace, Greenhills, East Kilbride.
        Glasgow G75 9EH. Scotland. UK
        Tel: (UK) (0)1355 901884