Re: Hmm...

  • Betsy Richens
    Message 1 of 42 , May 31, 1999
      > I got the chance to examine a "Rocketbook" up close, and here's my two
      > cents: they're fabulous for trips, vacations, etc., because you can load
      > multiple books onto this one small device and save yourself a ton of
      > packing space if, like me, you tend to bring more than one book on a trip
      > "just in case." <g> For just sitting around at home, I'm not sure I'd
      > bother, though.
      >
      > They're definitely something that I'd like to have the option to buy, but
      > they'd never replace paper for me.
      >
      > --Dia

      I agree with you, Dia -- convenient in some circumstances but the
      problems with batteries and such would mostly make books a
      better option.

      Betsy
    • Kaeleer@xxx.xxx
      Message 42 of 42 , Aug 19, 1999
        << Can the Blood carry Landen with them through the webs? When they travel
        that is?

        Tatianna >>

        I suppose they could shield landens well enough to survive it, especially if
        they rode the lightest Winds. Although I don't think it would be a pleasant
        experience for the landens.