Re: OT: Mardi Gras

  • Jason Willis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2000
      If you goto New Orleans, go during the day time. It's safer. I wouldn't be
      in the French Quarter after midnight. If you think stuff in Anne's books are
      wild....

      Of course, most of the night shows are funner. ;)

      Jason
      (Also stuffing himself with the King Cake he bought at WIll and Angella's
      this past weekend that was supposed to goto his boss) :) Hey, I gave him a
      piece!