old son

  • Amy Tannahill
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
      Hi everyone,

      I haven't had time to go through all of the digests, so if this question has
      been asked before I apologize and would be greatful if I could be pointed
      out the right one.
      Okay here's the question: Why does Lucivar refer repeatedly to Daemon as
      'old son'?

      Amy
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
        << Okay here's the question: Why does Lucivar refer repeatedly to Daemon as
        'old son'?

        Amy >>

        It's like "boyo" and "puppy"--although I've only heard the long-lived races
        use it.