a yippee!

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 24, 2000
      I am very pleased to report that HEIR TO THE SHADOWS is going into its second
      printing...and so is QUEEN OF THE DARKNESS!

      Yippee!

      Anne
    • William West
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 24, 2000
        >From: Kaeleer@...
        >
        >I am very pleased to report that HEIR TO THE SHADOWS is going into its second
        >printing...and so is QUEEN OF THE DARKNESS!
        >
        >Yippee!
        >
        >Anne
        May you have a 10th printing of all three!!!

        Good authors should be vastly rewarded. Buy more than one copy.

        WWW
      • ChaosChild
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 24, 2000
          Second printing? Whats that mean?
          Raven

          Kaeleer@... wrote:

          > From: Kaeleer@...
          >
          > I am very pleased to report that HEIR TO THE SHADOWS is going into its second
          > printing...and so is QUEEN OF THE DARKNESS!
          >
          > Yippee!

          > Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! ZERO! Rates as low as
          > 0.0% Intro APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points, no
          > hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the credit
          >
          > ShadowRealms, discussion of great fantasy!
        • Angela West
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 24, 2000
            >From: Kaeleer@...
            >
            >I am very pleased to report that HEIR TO THE SHADOWS is going into its second
            >printing...and so is QUEEN OF THE DARKNESS!
            >
            >Yippee!
            >
            >Anne

            Woohoo! ::does little happy dance::

            Angela
          • Amy Tannahill
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 25, 2000
              A big Congrats Anne!
              I know I've asked this before Anne, but I have just finished Queen (since I
              had to order it and it only came yesterday), and a now on my second read
              because I just can't get enough : Will there ever be a possibility of hard
              cover copies? What about a combined version....a Lord of the Rings type
              thing?

              Amy

              Kaeleer@... wrote:

              > From: Kaeleer@...
              >
              > I am very pleased to report that HEIR TO THE SHADOWS is going into its
              second
              > printing...and so is QUEEN OF THE DARKNESS!
              >
              > Yippee!

              > Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! ZERO! Rates as low as
              > 0.0% Intro APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points, no
              > hidden fees, and much more! Get NextCard today and get the credit
              >
              > ShadowRealms, discussion of great fantasy!

              Why wait for a credit decision? Get one instantly! Apply for
              the Capital One 9.9% Fixed APR Visa Platinum!
              http://click.egroups.com/1/1895/5/_/116752/_/951426476/
            • Deirdre Federico
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 25, 2000
                Yeay! WooHoo! Yippee! :) I'm SIKED! And what exactly does this mean? What is
                the significance of a second printing?
                Deirdre

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 26, 2000
                  << From: "Amy Tannahill" <amy_tannahill@...>

                  Will there ever be a possibility of hard
                  cover copies? What about a combined version....a Lord of the Rings type
                  thing? >>

                  Right now there are no plans to do the trilogy in hardcovers or make an
                  omnibus edition (the LotR type thing), but that doesn't mean it *won't*
                  happen at some point. Just hasn't happened yet. :)

                  Anne
                • Adenike Akitoye
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 1, 2000

                    > I am very pleased to report that HEIR TO THE SHADOWS is going into its
                    second
                    > printing...and so is QUEEN OF THE DARKNESS!
                    >
                    > Yippee!
                    >
                    > Anne

                    Na na na na, nananana, hey hey hey!!! I do am doing the happy dance!!!!
                    shake your bon bon shake your bon bon :)
                    Nikki