Re: Best chicken joke of all time!

  • Maren Lundgren
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 4, 2000

      > A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the
      > headboard, smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face. The egg,
      > looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says, "Well, I
      > guess we finally answered THAT question!"

      Okay.......this might make me seem like the most nieavee (spell check) person in
      the world, but.......I don't get it.......
      ~Maren
    • Amy Harlib
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4, 2000
        ROTFL!!!! First you have to think about it for a few seconds----then the
        meaning of the gag hits......................
        I love it! Amy

        > From: AleenVale@...
        >
        > A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the
        > headboard, smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face. The
        egg,
        > looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says, "Well, I
        > guess we finally answered THAT question!"
        >

        > HAHAHAHAHAHA! :)
        >
        > ``Aleen

        > Body Paint, Chocolates, & Roses Oh My.

        > ShadowRealms, discussion of great fantasy!

      • Maren Lundgren
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 4, 2000
          OH MY GOD!!!! I just got it!!!!!! Oh that's funny! Oh, I'm laughing
          now.............
          ~Maren

          Amy Harlib wrote:

          > From: "Amy Harlib" <aharlib@...>
          >
          > ROTFL!!!! First you have to think about it for a few seconds----then the
          > meaning of the gag hits......................
          > I love it! Amy
          >
          > > From: AleenVale@...
          > >
          > > A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the
          > > headboard, smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face. The
          > egg,
          > > looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says, "Well, I
          > > guess we finally answered THAT question!"
          > >

          > > HAHAHAHAHAHA! :)
          > >
          > > ``Aleen

          > > Body Paint, Chocolates, & Roses Oh My.

          > > ShadowRealms, discussion of great fantasy!

          > Shop for your Valentine at eGroups.

          > ShadowRealms, discussion of great fantasy!
        • Ljubica Zotovic
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 5, 2000
            Maren,

            there's a long-standing "philosophical" debate about which came first - the
            chicken or the egg. (Obviously, you need a chicken to lay the egg, but you
            must have an egg in order to have a chicken, and so on). This joke obviously
            plays upon the word "came" ;).

            Don't worry, I don't think anybody here thinks you're naive because you
            didn't get the reference. Out of touch with the world, maybe, *grin* but not
            naive - it's not that type of joke.

            BTW, i fon't meant that "out of touch w/the woorld seriously...

            Ljubica

            >Okay.......this might make me seem like the most nieavee (spell check)
            >person in
            >the world, but.......I don't get it.......
            >~Maren

          • Maren Lundgren
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 5, 2000
              > >> A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the
              > >> headboard, smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face. The
              > >>egg,
              > >> looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says, "Well, I
              > >> guess we finally answered THAT question!"
              > >>

              > >Okay.......this might make me seem like the most nieavee (spell check)
              > >person in
              > >the world, but.......I don't get it.......
              > >~Maren
              > >

              > I'll explain it offlist if you want. (yournitemare@...)
              >
              > Angela

              Oh, thanks, but I've got it now.
              ~Sheepish Maren :)
            • Angela West
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 5, 2000
                >From: Maren Lundgren <dreamscape@...>
                >

                >> A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against the
                >> headboard, smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face. The
                >>egg,
                >> looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says, "Well, I
                >> guess we finally answered THAT question!"
                >>

                >Okay.......this might make me seem like the most nieavee (spell check)
                >person in
                >the world, but.......I don't get it.......
                >~Maren

                I'll explain it offlist if you want. (yournitemare@...)

                Angela
              • Samantha
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 9, 2000
                  jaenell angelline sweetie...how old are you? i have to know before
                  answering your question that i'm not corrupting someone who shouldnt yet be
                  corrupted.

                  Love,
                  Sam.
                • Adenike Akitoye
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 13, 2000
                    > > From: AleenVale@...
                    > >
                    > > A chicken and an egg are lying in bed. The chicken is leaning against
                    the
                    > > headboard, smoking a cigarette with a satisfied smile on its face. The
                    > egg,
                    > > looking a bit pissed off, grabs the sheet, rolls over, and says, "Well,
                    > > guess we finally answered THAT question!"

                    extremely amusing. Remind you to send a blond joke I found a few days,
                    interesting twist.
                    Nikki